Shearwater Desktop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMBL

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi,

Regarding this software, is it still supported and functional ? I've got an old version of it, on an old Mac computer, but it's impossible to connect my Petrel to it.

To upgrade firmware I rely on Shearwater Cloud (Android version), no problem there.

Still I miss the possibility of customising the startup screen of my Petrel (adding my name and phone number, in case I loose it).

Do anyone know if the the software works fine on Windows 10 ?

Thanks.

It works fine on Windows 10 for me. The only issue I have had is the bluetooth sync. If I use bluetooth on my desktop it doesn't work, but if I plug in the bluetooth dongle that comes with my Shearwaters, it works every time.

Thanks for the info, but I must admit it's quite surprising cause it's the exact opposite of Shearwater recommend : don't use the dongle if your computer is bluetooth ready. Weird... Still not unheard of when dabbling with computers. :D:wink: I'll try.

It worked like a charm, on the first first time, without the dongle. My startup screen is now customised again ! :D Thank you once more. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom