Shearwater customer service rocks!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fdarden

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Well, to make a long story short, my Predator started acting up on Wednesday after diving. Battery warning came on, and the right hand (enter) button stopped working. I dive constantly, so a down computer is a difficult thing for me to deal with. I called Shearwater research, and was directed to "Curt" - I advised them that I was a desperate diver, and needed my computer fixed quickly. I sent my computer FEDEX overnight from Florida, to Oregon. Curt communicated with me the whole time, reassuring me that he was watching for my computer and would turn it around right away. And that is exactly what happened. Its now Saturday, and I have my computer back from Oregon, and its ready to dive! This was amazing, unheard of response times in my opinion. Curt and Shearwater took such great care of me I wanted to give them a huge public THANK YOU!! I love the computer, it has grown with my diving, and is probably the best piece of dive gear I have ever purchased. Thanks again to Curt, and team Shearwater!! You guys rock!

Frank

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom