Shearwater Cloud App V 2.5.8 Bluetooth Connect Button

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freston4

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Is Shearwater Cloud App (iOS) version 2.5.8 certified for successful use on iPhone iOS version 13.3?

Whenever I select Bluetooth Connect button on my iPhone it closes the app. It does not matter whether the Teric Computer is in Bluetooth Pairing mode or not. I have reinstalled the app, checked iOS security settings, tried looking at the logs but not help.

Does the Teric computer pair with Shearwater App v 2.5.8 on iOS 13.3?

Please let me know. We got 2 Teric's for Christmas and our impression is going down hill quick with regards to the functionality of the app and ability to download dive logs.

CyberDvr

Is Shearwater Cloud App (iOS) version 2.5.8 certified for successful use on iPhone iOS version 13.3?

Whenever I select Bluetooth Connect button on my iPhone it closes the app. It does not matter whether the Teric Computer is in Bluetooth Pairing mode or not. I have reinstalled the app, checked iOS security settings, tried looking at the logs but not help.

Does the Teric computer pair with Shearwater App v 2.5.8 on iOS 13.3?

Please let me know. We got 2 Teric's for Christmas and our impression is going down hill quick with regards to the functionality of the app and ability to download dive logs.

CyberDvr
Hello CyberDvr,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience with connecting your Terics to iOS. We have identified the Bluetooth issue with Shearwater Cloud 2.5.8 on iOS and we are actively working on a fix.

Thanks for working on a fix.

FYI I was having the same problem this week with my iPad. It does work with my iPhone Xr still.
Also SAC is reported as 0 (I have a Perdix AI)

Thanks for working on a fix.

FYI I was having the same problem this week with my iPad. It does work with my iPhone Xr still.
Also SAC is reported as 0 (I have a Perdix AI)
I was just in contact with Shearwater regarding the SAC issue. I've been using my Perdix AI 2 years without issue. I did the v71 firmware update 2 weeks ago and all 150ish dives I logged with the Perdix have SAC of 0 now.
Anyway, Shearwater is aware and fixing the problem...soon, I hope.

FWIW, I also download all my dives to Subsurface (I prefer it over Shearwater Cloud) and it's working as expected.

Cheers
Paul

Anyone have a link to the release notes for the v72 firmware?

Edit: Just did the update, was hoping for a SM mode but nope.
Not sure why Shearwater don't have the release notes on their website but it'd be nice to know what's new, there's nothing obvious to me.

For the SAC I called shearwater yesterday and they said next firmware (couple weeks) should fix it.

For the SAC I called shearwater yesterday and they said next firmware (couple weeks) should fix it.
SAC was fix in v71 for me, assuming your talking about no AI info on the DC but being in the logs after they're downloaded?

v72 is out now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom