Shearwater ad . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd rather a dive computer help transform me into a good, safety-conscious diver than a zombie or Neptune or anything else other than a good, safety-conscious diver. Maybe the marketing folks have an idea of the Teric's demographic that does not include people like me. I associate the zombie and superhero thing with younger folks who aren't all that serious about their diving. Maybe they are the target for the Teric.

My wife ordered a Teric for me from the LDS yesterday. She is very hopeful it “transforms” me into an attractive, successful and decent human being. Does anyone know what Shearwater’s return policy is?

I didn't realize they even advertise. I got sold on Shearwater the first time I did a night dive with a buddy with a Petrel.

I turned to Shearwater years ago when doing my first Trimix course and discovered how overly complex the Suunto HelO2 is to switch gases.

The HelO2 was relegated to Gauge mode until the pressure sensor eventually failed.

Oh and the lady in the ad, I don't care what colour her skin is, she still looks okay to me :D

antart.net%2Fd3ea%2Fth%2Fpre%2Fi%2F2018%2F363%2Fb%2F7%2Fminecraft___drowned_by_matiz1994-dcvh0c5.png

My wife ordered a Teric for me from the LDS yesterday. She is very hopeful it “transforms” me into an attractive, successful and decent human being. Does anyone know what Shearwater’s return policy is?
Well he picked up his new Teric today. So how long does it take for the transformation to begin? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom