Sharks go to the cleaners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just read it as well. Always thought this was well known. I thought there was a 'famous' station at malapasque.

In Dutch media they wrote about it like it is a new discovery

Currently showing on the BBC App

I think it's new because this is the first scientific paper which actually reports it officially

Rather than me saying "Dude! There's like, these sharks, and they like, show up everyday. It's cool."

I think it's new because this is the first scientific paper which actually reports it officially

Rather than me saying "Dude! There's like, these sharks, and they like, show up everyday. It's cool."

I seen a nice reef shark cleaning station at Lionfish Wall in Jap,Micronesia a couple of years ago.
Nice! I was hoping to go to Cebu/Malapacua in June but the meltdown steered me to Old Providence,Columbia instead. Good luck & diving!

"living life without a hard bottom"
KT

• Share this post on
    • digg.gif
      Digg
    • delicious.gif
      Del.icio.us
    • technorati.gif
      Technorati
    • fb.gif
      Add to your Facebook!
    • twitter.png
      Twitter
  • |

and the cleaner fish is like "whoa, big mofo shark is totally gonna eat my ass FML!!!!"

and the shark's like "totally not, little dude LMAO BTW I'm like totally lost!"

so the cleaner fish is kinda "well IMHO, you could just hang and I'll like clean your gills and ****. That cool, big guy?"

and the shark's like "DUDE! We could be like totally symbiotic! That'd be waaayyyy cool!"

Edit. I have a report to write by the end of the day, and I have decided to include the words "cleaner", "fish", "shark" and "symbiotic" in it.

Last edited:
Larry, did you find thinking and writing like a teenager mentally straining? I know it was hard for me to read, although entertaining... :D

and the cleaner fish is like "whoa, big mofo shark is totally gonna eat my ass FML!!!!"

and the shark's like "totally not, little dude LMAO BTW I'm like totally lost!"

so the cleaner fish is kinda "well IMHO, you could just hang and I'll like clean your gills and ****. That cool, big guy?"

and the shark's like "DUDE! We could be like totally symbiotic! That'd be waaayyyy cool!"

Edit. I have a report to write by the end of the day, and I have decided to include the words "cleaner", "fish", "shark" and "symbiotic" in it.

Back
Top Bottom