Shark diving/watching - Why/How is it different?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

um4r

Reaction score
I want to see if there are any similarities in your thoughts or people have different opinions to this.

Don't know if anyone has been involved or taken part on Shark diving or shark watching expeditions, I did recently near False Bay in South Africa and it was pretty damn good!. Anyways, I'm doing some research on it for my university and I want to ask a simple question to see how people view such a "holiday"

If I were to ask you, how shark watching/diving is a holiday with a difference,

What would you say?..

I have 5 different points and ideas to how I think it is different. What to see what you guys think, for example basically, it's an underwater experience, it's a holiday with a certain element of fear embedded into the tourists mind because of the species one is viewing. It takes place in situ, not an aquarium or a zoo, basically not in a captive environment.

Do you guys know what I mean?...Thanks and HELLO..I just found this forum and it looks great, so many members!!!

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom