Shark diving Nassau other than Stuart Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am going on a Royal Caribbean cruise late January to Key West and Nassau. I would like to do the stuarts cove shark dive but our ship doesn't get in until 1pm and they leave earlier. I was wondering if anyone knew any other dive operations that do shark dives in Nassau?
Thank you

Sorry but you're getting there too late for everybody. Coves is also a 30-40 minute ride from the cruise port.

Paradise Dive Charters also leaves at 1PM for their PM dive. Daily Schedule | Paradise Dive Charters

Bahama Divers leaves at 1:30 but you can't get there in time - unless you arrive early. I'm not sure you'll even be through customs and off the boat by 1:30. Bahama Divers - Diving

If there's an option to book Cove's through the cruise line you might look into that. For some boats they're contractually obligated to provide dive services within the ships parameters. http://www.stuartcove.com/DiveBahamasMgmt.aspx?id=2&pageId=51
The exception to the above timetable is if you are traveling on Holland America, a Disney Cruise Lines, or a Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines ship. Stuart Cove's Aqua Adventures is contractually bound with HAL to provide diving, snorkeling and SUB experiences; with Disney for 2-tank dives: and with Royal Caribbean for 2-tank dives and SUB experiences to some of their ships when they visit Nassau. If your ship is one that we are contracted to provide services for, the cruise line has arranged for special charter times to make the excursion work. In this situation, you will have to book your excursion directly with the cruise line or once on board the ship. This will ensure the proper pick-ups and services are provided to you.

Those are your options. There are no other dive operators on Nassau anymore afaik. Landshark books boat dives thru Stuart Coves. - Bahamas Government Portal - BDA Members

Back
Top Bottom