Shark Diving Florida 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seansrs36

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently went shark diving off of Jupiter, FL. The conditions were not the best but it was just good to be in the water. Here are some pics from the trip:

p2834679621-4.jpg

p2834679703-4.jpg

p2834679804-4.jpg

More pics can be found here at:

Florida Shark Diving 2018

Really nice lemon shots. By the way, when I glanced at your album, at first I thought you had all lemon sharks, but pic 10 (showing the feeder handing food to a shark) shows us another species, not a lemon (2nd dorsal fin way too small) or a tiger shark. Is that a bull shark? I'm thinking bull, not I'm not real good at shark I.D.'s.

Richard.

very nice photos...thanks for sharing.

Really nice lemon shots. By the way, when I glanced at your album, at first I thought you had all lemon sharks, but pic 10 (showing the feeder handing food to a shark) shows us another species, not a lemon (2nd dorsal fin way too small) or a tiger shark. Is that a bull shark? I'm thinking bull, not I'm not real good at shark I.D.'s.

Richard.

That is a bull. That was a new thing for me when I started diving Emerald again after a 1-year interlude; Josh now usually gets them to mix it up with the group and one or two will eventually start taking bait from him. Not sure whether it's taken them this long (4+ years) to get comfortable around us or if some other factor is in play.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom