shark attack on Diver in South Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm just curious, what is your native language? What language did you complete your education in? Several scientist colleagues of mine from Spain, Italy, and Austria completed their doctorate studies in mostly english. Furthermore, they speak and write perfect english as their research papers are to international organizations and are as a rule submitted in english. I find it hard to believe you are any kind of researcher anywhere, much less an engineer. You could make yourself understood better if you used a translation program like babel fish, which is conveniently available at altavista.

Hey guys, it turns out, this poster is actually my neighbor's Rottweiler getting on his computer while the owner is away at work! Silly dog. :D

You don't need to work for the US to need english. While more people in the world speak Mandarin and Spanish, English is still the common language used at the global level. As I already wrote, I'm curious. Have you tried babel fish yet?

guys, seriously....this was really funny when I thought that this person was mentally retarded, which i really did think. But it turns out that this person is just European. I don't know that that is curable, either.

Can we please cut this thread? It's strayed so far away from the topic and I'm tired of getting the messages in my in-box.

PeaceDog:
guys, seriously....this was really funny when I thought that this person was mentally retarded, which i really did think. But it turns out that this person is just European. I don't know that that is curable, either.

Can we please cut this thread? It's strayed so far away from the topic and I'm tired of getting the messages in my in-box.
Kind of reminds me of a home made movie I saw on the internet once.
The guy asks a lady if she is retarded or German. She says, "I'm Austrian."
Ans he says, "Oh, both."

I appologise to all the Austrians on this board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom