Sharewater peregrine vs Eon core vs ratio ix3m

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darkstone

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello.
I new in this hobby and i planning buy computer.
I not sure what will be better Sharewater peregrine or Eon core. My main target is recreation diving, i read many goods thing about peregrine and couple goods things about eon.
At the moment i not sure if i will be doing something more advance but if i will peregrine/eon will get my wife, because she like to start her adventure with diving from October.

What do you think ? What should i choose ?

I have been using the Ratio iX3m since 2018 (I think) and it has been great on all aspects including support. The Eon, or anything Suunto, will be my last choice (or not a choice at all).

Peregrine.

Anything Shearwater, based on reputation of company, personal experience with a Petrel 1 and personal experience with their amazing customer service. Can't say I've used the other two though.

Do you need it with Air Integration? I don't think Peregrines have it.

I haven't used a Peregrine personally but a friend dives daily with a few and loves them.

I bought
iX3M [Gps] Reb, good offer 464GBP.

Why "Reb"? Do you use a cc?Did you get the transmitter with it too?

Are you going to be using it any time soon?

Back
Top Bottom