Share your photos of Vancouver and Victoria Dive sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChevaYEA

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Calling all Victoria divers with cameras! I am with The Perfect Dive and am currently populating the West Coast Canada region of a website that helps dives find dive sites, get directions and view photos of each dive site. I am looking for divers who wouldn’t mind having their photos shown to represent the various dive sites in the region. You can check out the website here: www.theperfectdive.com

You’ll see the sites that we currently have listed and are in need of photos. If there are other sites that you would like to see added, just let me know or feel free to enter them yourself! You will receive photo credits of course and they will all link to a gallery/bio section about you (where people can see all the photos you’ve shared). We can also link back to a personal website if you have one and would like the website traffic (we get over 2,000 page views a week!). Switch regions and see what we’ve done in some of the others so far (especially in the Pacific Northwest).

It is a great opportunity to contribute to the diving community in your area. Please lend us a hand to make it a great resource!

Best regards,

Jeremy Chevalier
ThePerfectDive.com

Back
Top Bottom