Shaker Plant dive off the Giant Stride Th AM 11/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James, what thickness is the suit you are diving?

It's a 5mm Pinnacle w/Merino lining - it is a good bit warmer than other 5mm suits I've gone diving in. I'll bring a 5/3 hooded vest to go over it, but not sure I'll need/use it. I wasn't cold at all last time out w/just my 5mm suit, 5mm gloves, and boots w/2mm neoprene socks.

Ditto here....I am diving dry....Oh, I didn't tell you that I was getting in the water with you. I am looking for the geocache and doing some old line removal.

You guys and gal have fun and most of all be safe, watch out for each other and just enjoy the pleasure of the day with other great divers!!!! :) If I had the time I would join you on the trip, but I will wait for a nice report and maybe a photo or two!

We'd love to have you anytime Alan, but in any case we'll be warmer than you look in that avatar pic. :)

I found that cache the last time. But I'm not at all sure I could do it again. I was following random lines over the wall, then out a dive board, down a short wall and voila.

See you all in the morning. I will be diving semi wet. My 7/9mm one piece keeps me warm in 55deg h2o hope I won't be to warm. Hehehe I will bring my light suit as well just in case its to warm. Tanks are ready.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom