Shaker Plant dive off the Giant Stride Th AM 11/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, I'm in for sure. I'd love to do a double on the Shaker also, so that gets my vote if everyone else wants the same. Hauling up doubles into the boat isn't that much fun. (I could just float a S.I. or stay down for a long one) Of course, I could bring a tow line and you all could just drag me behind the stride to another location. :wink:

Ok, glad to see you all are in...If you are diving wetsuit and want the five gallon bucket of warm water I need to know in advance.

I have a shuttle operator available or we can meet at one of the two options posted earlier. Let me know what you all prefer.

I will use the bucket of warm water, and shuttle would be great.

Right now it looks like Texas_Torpedo, JamesR, ChadPeddy, Polkster13 and me. Correction: Wendy is going as DM. Still have room for a couple more divers....

Meeting before 9:30AM tomorrow (Thurs) at the blue building. Shuttle will drive us to the boat. See previous discussion on tipping. :) Right now the voting is for 2 dives at the Shaker Plant, with warm water only on the boat. Probably get back around 2:30PM?

Robert - does the shuttle make a stop at the WP restrooms? :D

Last edited:
Everyone agreeing to use WETsuits, right? :p
I might have to go rent a larger one than my 3mm + 3mm shorty.
Anyone know what the water feels like out there?

was 68 at 72' a few days ago

ill be diving wet <shrug>

I don't mind diving wet as long as I have the right gear for it. Looks like it is going to be cooler out of the water.. :( Glad the ships Capt. will be bringing warm water.

James, what thickness is the suit you are diving?

Five gallons of warm water will be on the boat, bring more if you think you will be hogging the bucket.

Wendy will be the shuttle driver/dive leader and will stop at the restrooms if asked.

Back
Top Bottom