Shaker Plant article

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tx_Jeff

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Found an article in the Community Impact about the shaker plant, in the article there is reference to a local scuba diver and his work on the historical research. Read about it at:
Shaker Plant

I congratulate and thank the diver for his hard work, I know that people have been diving the plant, but its nice to see someone get credit where credit is due.

Way to be recognized, Driftwood. The dive community has benefited from your enthusiasm about Shaker Plant and your involvement with LCRA to bring the information to the public.

Ms. Young was overly generous in her praise of my work. All I did was put pieces of a puzzle together. BTW, there are a lot of local divers who know what is left of the Shaker Plant much better than I do. If it wasn't for their hard work exploring the site none of this would have taken place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom