Closed SF2 Sidemount Rebreather

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charlene Barker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This is in excellent condition. I purchased it a month before Covid hit and just have not had the opportunity to use it. It also comes with a Shearwater Predator that is not in the pictures with a Fischer connection. So it has 2 Shearwater computers. Asking $4500 US plus shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• SF2 1.jpg
    SF2 1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 144
  • SF2 2.jpg
    SF2 2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 144
  • SF2 3.jpg
    SF2 3.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 134
  • SF2 4.jpg
    SF2 4.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 147
  • SF2 5.jpg
    SF2 5.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 137
So I bought this a month before Covid hit. There are no sidemount SF2 instructor in Canada. I have not used it. Sigh. Plus my buddy that also has an SF2, is no longer my dive buddy.

How does the WOB compare to other CCRs you've used?
In trim, in an environment where you can maintain trim, it’s very good.

If you have a lot of heads up/down positions over say 45d get acquainted with switching to OC at times or being uncomfortable.

Flood tolerance is really hard to beat without a CisLunar can. It’s very light and I can carry the whole thing in carry-on.

It works well in its design parameters, but like an Air Cooled Turbo 911, it can get squirrelly when you’re distracted and the “boost” kicks in mid corner.

Solid unit (with a unique personality). Attractive price posted here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom