SF2 for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

demed

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Health issues will prevent me from diving for the foreseeable future and forcing me to sell equipment before it becomes obsolete in my garage.

My SF2 is two years old, fully serviced, with new cells, complete and ready to dive. It comes with Petrel 2 controller, SF S/S BP\W, 3l S/S tanks. Asking $5,000 plus shipping.

Extras available are a 13.4lbs S/S DSS BP ($250) and Shearwater NERD ($750).

sf2a_zps4bz9iu3z.jpg

sf2b_zpsu0hjow1u.jpg

sf2c_zpson5roj1x.jpg

sf2d_zpsa4naugul.jpg

I'm interested in the NERD. Can you pm me some pictures and info about it.
Thx,
Tony

I'm planning to hold off selling the NERD separately until the SF2 is sold. In any case, the unit is about less than 2 years old not used for 6 months) and has been used with the SF2 and with a 3rd Cell Poseidon Se7en. I included couple of pics and I have a short video of the unit bootup sequence.

20170324_202323_001_zpsdlxd0cz5.jpg

20170324_202416_zps74yu0ebe.jpg

Ok. Keep me in mind if you sell it separately. Can you think of any reason I couldn't install it on my rEvo?
Good luck with sales,
Tony

It has a regular Fisher connection, no reason why it wouldn't work

Health issues will prevent me from diving for the foreseeable future and forcing me to sell equipment before it becomes obsolete in my garage.

My SF2 is two years old, fully serviced, with new cells, complete and ready to dive. It comes with Petrel 2 controller, SF S/S BP\W, 3l S/S tanks. Asking $5,000 plus shipping.

Extras available are a 13.4lbs S/S DSS BP ($250) and Shearwater NERD ($750).

View attachment 402515
View attachment 402516
View attachment 402517
View attachment 402518
still for sale? please call me at 615-812-0778 thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom