For Sale SEVERAL Wetsuits for Sale! (all Size M) 1mm, 7mm, 7 / 5, and more!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harley1962

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
So I have FOUR (five - IF you separate the Aqua-Flite jacket and full suit) wetsuits, they are as follows : 1) O'Neill 1mm "skin" (size M), good condition, no rips nor holes, all zippers working $25; 2) Henderson Hyperstretch 7mm / 5mm (size M) worn LESS THAN 30 dives total, all zippers working, no rips nor holes etc... $60 3) Aqua-Flite full 7mm suit AND separate Sleeveless Jacket (can be worn together), ALL Size M, like NEW (less than 10 dives, immaculate) both pieces $75; 4) Pinnacle Hooded Vest (Merino lining), fair condition (showing signs of wear / fraying), Size M, $20;

ALL ITEMS available for pick-up in Orange Co. (if shipping, Buyer will pay actual shipping charges based on weight / destination of parcel)

Any questions, please send me a private message! Thank you!!

I will be selling a HUGE amount of other Dive Gear in the coming days - better to COMBINE several items (if something else is of interest)
20210513_125127.jpg
20210513_125317.jpg
20210513_125357.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom