Setting up your Profile Pictures for users new to Forums

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ed.hamilton1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those of you with a fast internet connection there are lots of videos out there showing how to do this however if its as slow as mine this may prove useful.

For editing your Profile Picture (This is the image that users will see when they view your profile)

Go to User CP ( or User Control Panel ) at the top right hand corner of the screen here you can edit all of you account settings.

Setting your Profile Picture;

There are two options for this;

1. Enter the URL (universal resource locator ) to the image on another website this is the full website address of the picture as found in the search bar at the top of the screen for example: 'http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/177824/title/me-with-nurse-shark/cat/500' will link to my profile picture as found in the scubaboard gallery.

2. Upload image from your computer, here you can choose 'browse' and select an image saved on your computer.

Back
Top Bottom