Setting time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hank49

Contributor
Reaction score
It's 10:21 am in Belize but the posting time on SB is 12:20 am. I had this phone in Thailand a few years ago, where it is 12:20 am now. How do I reset this to Belize time?

When I'm not logged in, the board posting time is US EST. When I'm logged in, the board posting time is my local time.

Have you checked if the "board time" changes whether you're logged in or not?

When I'm not logged in, the board posting time is US EST. When I'm logged in, the board posting time is my local time.

Have you checked if the "board time" changes whether you're logged in or not?
Will check. Thanks

Look at your profile and choose the preferences link. You can set your timezone which will control the time displayed when you are logged in.

Ok thanks. @Storker , yeah, when logged out it switches to Belize time. Logged in, Thai time.

Look at your profile and choose the preferences link. You can set your timezone which will control the time displayed when you are logged in.
It worked. Many thanks.

Ok thanks. @Storker , yeah, when logged out it switches to Belize time. Logged in, Thai time.
Figures. If you're not logged in, the board SW has no way of knowing who you are and where you are. And you have to tell the board SW where you are.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom