Solved: Setting so pub threads don’t show in new/recent posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Schwob

Schwob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is there such a setting? Where, how?
If not, might there be other users who prefer seeing just somewhat related threads in their new and recent post lists? I would like an optional such setting to set myself up that way and head to the pub only when thirsty for the talk there.

If you want to see the darker side of Scuba Divers, go to Join User Groups and select 'Pug Regulars". If you don't want to see it, leave that group.

2f4kl2-jpg.472415

If you want to see the darker side of Scuba Divers, go to Join User Groups and select 'Pug Regulars". If you don't want to see it, leave that group.

2f4kl2-jpg.472415

Fear not kids, we have cookies and rum.
iw6FApC.png

Yes, the pub is an amazing little bastion of respectful discourse and rational debate among compassionate, reasonable people willing to examine their assumptions and pursue truth with open minds.

Because of its lack of ego and sarcasm, you regularly see its patrons post comments like, "Thank you for that thorough and persuasive explanation. You have convinced me of the error of my ways. I've changed my mind and will now change my political and religious affiliations."

It's a magical place.

Yes, the pub is an amazing little bastion of respectful discourse and rational debate among compassionate, reasonable people willing to examine their assumptions and pursue truth with open minds.

Because of its lack of ego and sarcasm, you regularly see its patrons post comments like, "Thank you for that thorough and persuasive explanation. You have convinced me of the error of my ways. I've changed my mind and will now change my political and religious affiliations."

It's a magical place.
:rofl3: Yep.

Update:​

The upgrade in September forced us to change the way groups were managed. You can op-in or out of the Pub and several other "Restricted Access Forums".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom