Servicing Aeris in Vancouver Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akirawut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am wondering if anyone knows who usually does the service on Aeris products around the Vancouver region. I see Ocean Quest and Great Pacific Diving are both listed on Aeris' site, but neither of their sites mention anything about Aeris along with the other manufacturers they deal in.

I guess I'll have to start making some phonecalls tomorrow!

Just about any shop will service any reg you can throw at them. If you bought it new, you should take it to the shop you bought it from to ensure you get the free parts from the warranty. If it's second hand or out of warranty, take it to any shop you trust.

Option 3. Under warranty and registered, ordered from out of town. I guess as long as I can get my hands on the parts - paying for the labour for a regular service has always been part of the deal.

the parts are the expensive bit, I spent $285 to get my regs serviced, most of it was parts. Thats the benefit of buying new. I bet most stores will only service your regs if they supply the parts (and bill you of course).

Option 3. Under warranty and registered, ordered from out of town. I guess as long as I can get my hands on the parts - paying for the labour for a regular service has always been part of the deal.
The guy we deal with here in Abbotsford services almost all mfgs gear. You only pay for labor if it was bought new. His name is Michel and his e-mail is psi_nitrox@shaw.ca
Give him a try if Abotsford isn't too far for you.

Stuart

Thanks for all the tips guys, Stuart thanks for the contact I'll try there.

Back
Top Bottom