Servicing a DA Navy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSchoular

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for some information on the service of a DA Navy double hose. I managed to pick one up this past summer and am looking to tune it up to diving condition. I have the privilege of working for a professional reg service shop and our most senior tech has agreed to give me a hand.

What I'm really looking for is a list of the parts that i will need/should replace and where i can find them. For example, I'm beginning to realize setting the IP will require a special tool. Where can i get one, and what cost am i looking at?

I have already found the service manual on vintage double hose, but i'm having trouble finding any specific replacement parts. Do they exist? And if so, where can i find them?

Thanks for the help,
Mike

You may need to email/ call Bryan at Vintage Double Hose directly. He used to sell service kits and he may still has the parts, but you need to contact him.

Herman will drop by shortly. He makes an adapter to check the IP and a few other specialized tools that will make your life a lot easier.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom