Service Tech Required at Silent World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris Brown Tech

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have an excellent opportunity for a motivated service tech at Silent World in Key Largo.

My Service Department in the shop is being completely rebuilt with new fill station, work benches, tools, etc. I am looking for an experienced individual that can run this area of the business as a profitable revenue stream.

Roles & responsibilities would include all aspects of the recreational & technical service area:

-SCUBA equipment repair & service
-Tank VIP's
-Management of the SCUBA rental inventory
-Management of the tank farm including annual inspections & arranging hydros
-Compressor, fill station & other assets ongoing scheduled maintenance
-Record keeping
-O2 cleaning

As this project is in its early stages, it would suit someone with an interest in helping us build a service area to their desired requirements (within budget of course).

Applicants must have excellent customer service skills at least 3 years experience working in a service department in the dive industry. The following certs are required:

-Current training in Aqualung, Apeks, Oceanic, Poseidon, DiveRite & Halcyon equipment (can be provided if necessary)
-Trimix gas blender & fill station operator (can be provided)
-Scuba tank inspector including visual eddy

The following is desirable:
-Closed Circuit Rebreather experience
-Technical Diver certification(s)

Please send resumes to chris@silentworld.com. Any questions, please call my cell on (305)395-1194

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom