Service & Repair Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bambright

Registered
Reaction score
Does anybody know where can I download SERVICE & REPAIR manual for ATOMIC regulator?

Bambright

Bambright:
Does anybody know where can I download SERVICE & REPAIR manual for ATOMIC regulator?

Bambright

Unless you are qualified and have taken classes in repairing this brand of regulator I would suggest that you take it to a shop qualified to fix that brand of regulator and then take it to a pool and test it out. This is your life supply under the water. Which is nothing to tinker with.

Brown Mermaid:
Unless you are qualified and have taken classes in repairing this brand of regulator I would suggest that you take it to a shop qualified to fix that brand of regulator and then take it to a pool and test it out. This is your life supply under the water. Which is nothing to tinker with.

Thank for your concern, while under the water I'm not only taking care myself but also my student divers too. I'm qualified with other brands but not Atomic. And I don't own any atomic regulator. I want to look in detail why Atomic is better than others. I want to see the internal design which typically shown in the repair and service manual.

I don't think that you can tell everything that you ned to know about a reg just by the schematics. When was the last time you went into a shop and saw schematics all over the place?

Bambright:

Bambright
No, but the owners manual has a few cutaway drawings that might be of some use. There's also an interactive cutaway view of the various models available on the website. The manual's there in PDF also.

rescuediver009:
I don't think that you can tell everything that you ned to know about a reg just by the schematics. When was the last time you went into a shop and saw schematics all over the place?
You can tell a heck of a lot more from the manual and pulling them apart than just looking at them on the shelf.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom