Server is back up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had another dive tonight making 71 on the Perdix.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the Android app and Windows 10.
I can still down load all the dives on both devices. I still can not sync from either.

I had another dive tonight making 71 on the Perdix.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the Android app and Windows 10.
I can still down load all the dives on both devices. I still can not sync from either.

It's 71 dives in total.. or it's the dive number #71 ? Also, the bug is the same as mine? It "loop" in the connect screen, but it works fine with the desktop (non cloud) version?

I can connect to my Teric with my phone, but not my laptop.

It's 71 dives in total.. or it's the dive number #71 ? Also, the bug is the same as mine? It "loop" in the connect screen, but it works fine with the desktop (non cloud) version?
I have 71 dives logged on the Perdix.
I can download all of them on the PC or the Android. I just can't get the PC or the Android to sync to the cloud.
I can also download all 71 dives to the Shearwater Desktop software but they're shelving that software so I want to get away from it.

Cloud sync was working on my PC and Android before the update about a week ago.

I have 71 dives logged on the Perdix.
I can download all of them on the PC or the Android. I just can't get the PC or the Android to sync to the cloud.
I can also download all 71 dives to the Shearwater Desktop software but they're shelving that software so I want to get away from it.

Cloud sync was working on my PC and Android before the update about a week ago.

Then it's a different bug.. I can't download the dives in the software.

New
Hi All,
This is Mark from Shearwater Research.

We are aware of a number of bugs in the latest version of Shearwater Cloud.
These include:
- AI information not being present on new dives
- Sac Rate being incorrect on other dives
- An inability to download dives if you have an exact multiple of 48 dives
- Time being incorrect on downloaded dives

We did quite a large number of under-the-hood changes in the latest version of Shearwater Cloud that has added some new features, and increased overall reliability of the platform. Unfortunately this also resulted in the above issues.

Fortunately we have identified the cause of each of these issues and we will be releasing a new version of Shearwater Cloud for all platforms early next week. It should fix all the above issues.

I appreciate the feedback. If you have any questions or other issues that seem to be cropping up, please shoot me an email at techsupport@shearwater.com

Regards,

Mark Lee

Software Engineer

Shearwater Research Inc.

Back
Top Bottom