Sept 14-21 looking for buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SailNaked

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
we are looking for a fourth, for cards and or diving. spades or bridge (easy). we lost our fourth due to unexpected circumstances and now the three of us have no evening plans. a couple would also work as we are not such die hard cards players that we do not appreciate a break.
we are very good divers and spades players, not so much for bridge but willing to learn.

let me know if you will be around this week and we can be your new best friends. I hope this is not a pathetic cry for help.:D

4 of us are going to be there that week and staying at Buddys. Don't know if we'll have a chance to play cards but if you get a chance and want to do a night dive from Buddy's dock, come on up.

Two weeks later, and I could have introduced you to 26 people to dive with...
Pathetic...nah... :)

We are planning trips up to the park, and wild side, also at least one off the light house, off the beaten path diving. could be called advanced but really are only slightly more difficult than pool diving. weather permitting, PM a cell number if you would like to come with us, we have done all the park sites, and almost all of the regular sites, only the wild side will be new for us. also if you have done these please pm or post tips. Ill PM LC with my cell. anyone else have a group we can tag along, please let me know.

2 of us will be there that week, and we love spades! Not the slightest clue as to how to play Bridge, but we're willing to learn :-D

Bridge is like spades but you bid for trump, or no trump.
call me on cell (pm). we can meet up, lead carrier will be at buddy also, and some others yall can make a large SB group :)

Back
Top Bottom