Sept. 10, 2010 Ogden Point photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amazing as always swank.
as soon as I find out when I head to vic, I'm going to beg you to lead, just fyi :)

Marty - Im thinking of taking the first week of November off with the overtime I accumulated in August..... plan it for then :wink: Call it a birthday present.

Hey, I'd recognize the yellow dorsal fin of that Andrew anywhere :)

LOL, I thought the same thing, and the suit to go with it ...:rofl3:

We ended up diving Willis Point in the inlet instead. Vis was 30-40 feet. I didn't get to dive Sunday since I ripped my neck seal trying to remove it on Saturday. As for you two Dale and Mike, I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with unarmed men.

That sucks about the neck seal Andrew. I hope it does not take too long to get repaired. You can always duct tape it.

Jeez Andrew, you didn't even stop by my house and drop my case of beer. :wink:

Cheers

Al

That sucks about the neck seal Andrew. I hope it does not take too long to get repaired. You can always duct tape it.

That might be how a tin basher would handle it but I'm a carpenter and firm believer in the old saying "When your only tool is a hammer, every problem's a nail". I'm hoping the bruising on my neck goes away soon.
Al, I'll call you before the next time I'm over. My suit is at Frank White's shop so it shouldn't be to long.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom