Question sensor value

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marc.collin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hi

i have an analox ata pro, i changed the o2 sensor.
i opened bag of the new sensor (who already have an expired date (april), put it in the analyzer, value read is 0.3

sensor is ata oxygen sensor from subgravity

i know sensor expired... not really tought

is it normal then a sensor died so quickly?

i have other for ccr who have expired since 2 year and continue to work well

thanks

hi

i have an analox ata pro, i changed the o2 sensor.
i opened bag of the new sensor (who already have an expired date (april), put it in the analyzer, value read is 0.3

sensor is ata oxygen sensor from subgravity

i know sensor expired... not really tought

is it normal then a sensor died so quickly?

i have other for ccr who have expired since 2 year and continue to work well

thanks
What was the manufacturing date of the sensor? How long was the sensor exposed to air after you pulled it out of the package before you read it? Have you calibrated the sensor? How many mV is the sensor reading? Your wording is confusing

What was the manufacturing date of the sensor? How long was the sensor exposed to air after you pulled it out of the package before you read it? Have you calibrated the sensor? How many mV is the sensor reading? Your wording is confusing

never see a manufacting date... only expiration date and i already mention it... april...

like i said before.. i open the bag and put in the analysor... surely a few second...
when analyzer show 0.3 i don't think with calibatrion that will increate to 20.9...
not sur for the mv my multimeter don't see good...

anyway first time i get this kind of issue with a expired sensor... i open a 2020 sensor and don't get a problem

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom