Selling stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go to the Classifieds and post there.

Go to the Classifieds and post there.
I wonder how you find the classified section? I was told you need around 10 post (do replys count?) to post items. Does the classifed button magical apperar somewhere? Thanks

Go to the listing of all sections. Just scroll through. It’s there.

I wonder how you find the classified section? I was told you need around 10 post (do replys count?) to post items. Does the classifed button magical apperar somewhere? Thanks

Just click on the box that I left for you above.

I wonder how you find the classified section?
Short answer: Click the link Chilly posted.

Long answer: If you click the Forums tab at the top, a whole array of forums and sub-forums are displayed. One of the forums is ScubaBoard Marketplace, and under that are sub-forums for Classifieds.

I suppose it's possible that since SB has so many forums, people may not take the time to scroll down through them all to see what there is. Having so many forums can be a double-edged sword. If you want to look something up, it's handy that posts are indexed by forum and sub-forum. But if you want to post, finding the right forum/sub-forum to post in can take time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom