Selling Bauer scuba compressor K15, 425l/min

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving academy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Sell a Bauer compressor for breathing air. The pump is like new and was never in use. The pump is sold as seen on the photos, accessories and attachments are not with it. Was probably intended as a replacement for our old compressor. The dimensions of the compressor block is around: 70 / 45 / 70. The part weighs about 100 kg. On the transport price makes it necessary to query.
Transportation to all countries of the European Union.

Attachments

• DSC01123.jpg
    DSC01123.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,336
  • DSC01135.jpg
    DSC01135.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 657
give a price for this compressor...
I am from Romania and maybe I buy.
Give me mor foto and more detail for this old comporessors.
Reti

if it's not too much to ask, where do you dive in Romania? anything particularly interesting?

K15 is a BIG pump, it will necessitate a 3 phase motor to drive it to full capacity. It can also be slowed down to pump about 8cfm.

Compressor necessitate a 3 phase motor in 11KW and to post to European Union countries will cost about 200 EU, price of compressor 1700 EU.

Please give in mesaje privat more pictures and more detail.
Best regards!
reti

Is still for sale i dont recive any foto...
And more information about this compresor.
Please I need this product .
Reti.

Hi
Check out Ebay 220607896829
Them check out seller feedback about this compressor.

Hi, I am looking to rebuild an old 1971-1973 (I think) Bauer Utilius. It belonged to a friend of mine that died 5 years ago. No serial number of model name plate attached. I got it last year when his wife called me to say that she was planning to dump it as she didn't want to keep it and it was in pretty poor condition. I took it off her hand for a few pounds (sentimental reason). I was trawling the web to see if I could find a work shop manual for it. I got the spare parts manual off the Bauer web site for the Utilius U2B - U3E. I also sent a photo of it to the Bauer service's center in the UK and they said that I have a Bauer Utilius K13. I noticed on a forum thread that you had offered to send another individual a copy of a work shop manual to help him in his rebuild project. Do you still have a copy of the manual or know where I could get one, it would be greatly appreciated.
Economically it would probably be better to scrap the unit, but not everything is about money!!

Back
Top Bottom