Closed: Selling as individual items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flat rate box is always same price regardless of destination in USA, and regardless of weight. I was asking how much cost of weights and belt, and would they fit in small flat rate box, or medium flat rate box. Post office gives out flat rate boxes for free, so I take them home, box stuff, and return to post office to pay flat rate to ship.
just got back from post office an your flat rate box will costs 13.60 need medium box.
just got back from post office an your flat rate box will costs 13.60 need medium box.View attachment 434521View attachment 434522
just got back from post office an your flat rate box will costs 13.60 need medium box.View attachment 434521View attachment 434522
IMG_0658.JPG IMG_0659.JPG

Aside from the costs of shipping, how much do I pay you for the purchase price of the weight belt and weights?

Yay! My dive weights arrived! So nice and clean! Thank you!!!
Sadly, i know this reflects your moving on from Scuba, but i hope you do have other fun hobbies to persue.
What other gear do you still have left, for those of us still bubbling?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom