Sell camera systems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello, need help knowing what to charge for my Aquaticia 3 housing and nikon camera/motor drive 18mm lens and Ikelite strobe. Took some great images over the years with this system. Selling to help raise $ for this project.CHESS+EVANS LLC.Thank you Bob Evans Bob Evans Photography

Attachments

• IMG_3340.jpg
    IMG_3340.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3345.jpg
    IMG_3345.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3352.jpg
    IMG_3352.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 94
Well the camera and lens is likely to sell for $600 or so (Keh) I would guess the rest would be about the same but I suspect it will be a big problem to sell, film is tough.
Bill

Well the camera and lens is likely to sell for $600 or so (Keh) I would guess the rest would be about the same but I suspect it will be a big problem to sell, film is tough.
Bill
I agree, but some folks are going old school and to have my camera system might be special to some one. Bob Evans Photography Thank you very much. Bob

I agree, but some folks are going old school and to have my camera system might be special to some one. Bob Evans Photography Thank you very much. Bob

I don't doubt that you took great shots with it back in the day, but I would be surprised if you could sell that system at any price. The cost of film and processing would very rapidly dwarf the cost of the system itself.

Not to be mean, but I think the better approach would be to start off at a very low price and see what others thought it might be worth.
Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom