Seeking steady hand for EBS documentary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coralreefer_1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What's up people! Its nearly October and the best time for diving here in ROK. Hope you all have been enjoying at least a bit of diving!

I will try to keep tyhis short. EBS is featuring me and the ocean in an upcoming epidode of their show called 휴맨다큐. They are mainlyinterested in my ocean debris cleanup work that I have been doing in Pohang over the last 5 years and is the subject of the documentary we produced and i mentioned here several times.

However for EBS, they are really not interested in the POV video I shoot with the head mounted gopro. Rather they really want a 3rd person view. So I (we) are seeking a diver that is

(a) certified
(b) can follow me around underwater at depths no greater than 6 meters with a camera
(c) can come to Pohang.

Note that I cannot pay you. This is not a paid position. Rather it is one where you can get credit on the tv episode as an underwater cinematographer if that strokes your feathers, possible actually appear in the episode ( as they are very keen to show me interacting with other foreign divers)

Otherwise I can pay you with my homemade sausage. Its a secret, but I make sausage at home that more than a few can give props on. My specialties are hot and mild italian sausauge, and also American style maple and sage breakfast sauage. I would be happy to drop 5lbs of homemade and fresh (you know damn well you cant get that in Korea) for a volunteer to dive shallow and follow me with a camera.

The filming will begin sometime in October. Otherwise the date will be determined by ocean conditions.

Facebook Groups

Back
Top Bottom