Seeking Graphics artist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PaulSmithTek

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am currently seeking a Graphics Artist to design some diving icons for the Diving program I have designed. This is one of the last things I need programing phases are almost complete and will be ready to launch as soon as this is complete. I will be willing to work out some type of payment and/or % of the profit on the software.

OR

If anyone has any diving icons or links to diving icons I would appriciate it and will make it worth your while. Again

Inconclusion The icons I am looking for are more or less Top End Graphics similar to the link below. PM me is you are intrested.

http://www.tigerstorm.se/divingseticons

PaulSmithTek:
I am currently seeking a Graphics Artist to design some diving icons for the Diving program I have designed. This is one of the last things I need programing phases are almost complete and will be ready to launch as soon as this is complete. I will be willing to work out some type of payment and/or % of the profit on the software.

OR

If anyone has any diving icons or links to diving icons I would appriciate it and will make it worth your while. Again

Inconclusion The icons I am looking for are more or less Top End Graphics similar to the link below. PM me is you are intrested.

http://www.tigerstorm.se/divingseticons

Hi there.. I'm the creator of those icons you linked above.. What kind of icons are you looking for?

sOME JUST LIKE THAT OR SIMIALAR. YOU SELL THOSE ICONS OR ANYTHING.

Back
Top Bottom