Seeing the MOF/NMOF Thread, don't want to

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooooooh! OK, I'm dancing on the line here. Site Support does have SOME standards...

We are all brothers, and sisters (+?) (these days I am not sure of this) here.
Whatever else divides us, all ( most?) of us on SB share the love of at least one thing, or we would not be here.
The Pub is just a way, and a place, to enjoy our sometimes WAY too long Surface Intervals with like minded friends who wish to just enjoy our SI.

Is this the same moderator in training who I dealt with in the now dormant DNY threads, who creatively closed and opened a thread, so as to prevent another "poster" from closing that thread on a specific post count?
:stirpot: :gas:
The Chief Moderator (in training) has appeared, albeit briefly, but will return, I am sure, to make people uncomfortable.

He may very well post a selfie in a Speedo
:cheers:

IMO, what SB needs is for folks to stop being so tight-dam-@$$-ed, and enjoy the short time we each have to enjoy this sport, and the gasses that we are breathing today.

who creatively closed and opened a thread, so as to prevent another "poster" from closing that thread on a specific post count?
Ha! Stings when it comes from the other direction. :wink:

Oh, well. I like CIC, bucket-head has his moments too...

You know, you guys may think you are entitled, maybe possibly think you are being cute, but actually you are just fuc*ing rude. Little kids screwing up threads.

You know, you guys may think you are entitled, maybe possibly think you are being cute, but actually you are just fuc*ing rude. Little kids screwing up threads.
For someone who doesn’t want to see this thread, you are sure coming back to it a lot.

For someone who doesn’t want to see this thread, you are sure coming back to it a lot.
Yeah, it keeps popping up on the top of my list. I keep hoping there will be a sensible comment in it, like from a mod saying the thread is closed. Hint hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom