Second Video Gopro Hero 4 Silver Philippines:malapascua Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

budasub

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys, this is my second video with GoPro Hero 4 Silver, postproduction with Imovie, accept advice and criticism

That's an excellent video , thank you so very much for posting. The sites can very very surgie at the beginning of the years , you did well....loved the thresher footage.

Well done my friend !

Thank you, you're too kind ....

Your previous video inspired me to acquire a Hero 4 Silver and Backscatter Macromate Mini with filters. I haven't used it yet. Any tips for a newbie? Is there anything you wished someone had told you that you had to look up or discovered for yourself?

Hello I am also a beginner, I used the GoPro for the first time in the Philippines, advice that I can give you and try and try again to find the right position to allow the mini Macromate to focus, at least a torch for the macro is essential, use a bracket banding on which to place the gopro and the torch, the video is plus stabilized,for the setup of Gopro I have been inspired by the articles of "Underwater photography guide" site ,above all, try and try again you can only get better,if you need more I am available thanks for the your interessing and i am sorry for my english not good

Excellent :)

You were very lucky to get such a close look at the Tresher Sharks.

I went to Malapascua in March this year and could only see some of those beautiful creatures from the far distance.

Excellent!

Thanks for sharing.......keep up the good work........

EDIT....My advice----go get some MORE.....:).....

how did you mount the srp cyan filter to the flip 3.1? did you have to order the adapter from srp?

Hi Nicole , I dont use the srp cyan filter , i use only the red filter made to Blackscatter, I'm sorry not have a help, I hope you enjoyed the video, thanks good day

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom