Second Outing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I took my Canon A70 out in it's new housing for the second time today. I felt a lot more comfortable with it, and started experimenting with differetn settings and even the macro.

Here's my two favorite shots from today. The first is a shot of a Bearded Fireworm along side some Feather Dusters.

IMG_0329asmall.JPG

This second shot is of a Spotted Batfish.

IMG_0339asmall.JPG

I'm having a lot more fun and success with the digital camera underwater than I ever did with the point and shoot film camera.

Marc

Very Nice!

Dee once bubbled...
Very Nice!

Thanks!

That batfish sure is one ugly bugger. I was surprised how calm he was - not skittish at all when I was taking his picture.

Marc

FLL Diver once bubbled...
Thanks!
I was surprised how calm he was - not skittish at all when I was taking his picture.

Maybe Laz and Marriard got there first and blinded him?!? :eek:ut:
The ones I've seen have been the same way. They still remind me of an old maid with lipstick!

FLL Diver once bubbled...

Thanks!

That batfish sure is one ugly bugger. I was surprised how calm he was - not skittish at all when I was taking his picture.

Marc

Hello,

I bet that batfish is saying "damn that diver is one ugly bugger!"

Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom