Second Flash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwlast

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Thanks to all who replied to my post about the bouyancy problems with my new Sealife Reefmaster RC and flash.

Second question, I see where the camera is sold as a 2 flash set up.

Anybody know if the second flash option is sold separately and if so who might sell it? I've looked around on the internet and can't seem to find it as a separate option, just as a complete camera set-up

Also, how the first flash works is a no-brainer, but how does the second flash trigger and does it significantly increase available light?

Thanks for your time. Any feedback on the second flash would be appreciated.

JW

Yes, you can buy the second strobe as a seperate purchase. I wish I could remember the WEB page I used, but I think it goes by something like SCUBA Toys. I'd have to go look at my strobes, but I think they have a sensor on each side, so you can use one on each side of the camera. Both strobes fire off of the internal strobe. And the second strobe will make a nice difference in your pictures.

www.leisurepro.com for the second strobe...........they also make lead weights that fit inside the strobes to make the setup slightly negative..........would advise getting the strobe arm extensions also

Karl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom