Seattle Marine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just had to give mention to Seattle Marine. I ordered a few pair of gloves from Seattle Marine about a month ago to use for Dry Gloves. I ordered a few pair of the Blue 660's and a few pair of the Orange 620's in various sizes. I got everything very quickly excpt for a pair of XL 620's. They had send me a notification that everything else shipped except for those, and that they would ship out as soon as they came in. Well about a month went by and I still had not heard anything about the gloves so I sent an email to Ron at Seattle Marine and asked when the gloves would be back in stock, and if I could add 2 more pairs of gloves and just have everything ship together. He sent me an email back that basically said that the gloves have been back in stock for a while, and he was extremely sorry that they did not ship them out to me. Somehow my order was overlooked. He ended up shipping me my backordered 620's and the other 2 new pair at no charge. I know that they are only a couple of bucks per pair, but the point is that he just wanted to make up for their oversite. I really did not expect anything like this. I really did not care if the 620's were in stock yet or not, I just wanted to piggyback another couple of pair in the shipping when ever they did come back in stock. He could have very easily just told me that they would be getting them in stock in the next few days and that he would ship them to me when they got there, but instead he was upfront and told me that they made a mistake.

So I know that a lot of you probably already buy drygloves (Atlas 660) from them, but if you have not and you are in the market for a few pair give them a shot.

Great job Ron and Seattle Marine!

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom