Question Seattle area, anyone has boat tickets for March 26,27 or April 2,3? (shore dive opportunity also ok)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SaltyFrog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
so finally got a chance to travel to Seattle but all the boat that I can find are booked!!!! so sad.
anyone has any leads?

thanks!

There are only a couple of boats left, and yeah, they frequently book months in advance. There are lots of shore dives, and many of the local dive shops host free "fun dives" where you can get a buddy (if you lack one) and get a run down of the site. Might give some calls to the Seattle & Portland metro area shops and see who is where those weekends.

What @vinsanity said. Don't know where you are staying, but my LDS had regular Thursday dives, there is a FB group that does night dives at Redondo Beach, and other opportunities abound. When are you going to be in Seattle?

I have a boat charter for a 2-tank dive on 3/26. Dive sites are KVI Tower and Maury Island Sunken Barges. Meeting out of Tacoma. Price is $125 paid to the boat operator. You must be at least AOW certified due to depths of the sites. Interested?

Whoa...sorry. Didn't see the reply. I'm not the boat operator but a regular diver that charters them. They were kind enough to allow me to book one day each month for the rest of the year. If you're still interested, I do have a spot available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom