SEATOOL Housing for Olympus E-3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PHIL RUDIN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
MINT CONDITION-SEATOOL SDH-OME3 underwater housing for the Olympus E-3 camera. This is the best housing made for the E-3 with access to all controls and ports for hard wired Nikonos V type sync cords or use optical fiber cords to trigger your S-TTL type strobes. The housing comes with the Olympus style port adapter which allows you to use ALL existing Olympus, Athena and Inon ports for Olympus DSLR's. You can also use SeaTool ports without the port adapter ring.

The outstanding Inon 180 degree and 45 degree viewfinders can also be direct mounted to the rear of the housing without any alteration to the housing. Just remove the rear viewfinder window and replace with the Inon finder. This can be done in the field with an Inon tool and takes less that two minutes.

Housing new $3200.00, selling for $1450.00 shipped in the US.

I also have a low shutter count mint condition E-3 if needed.

Ports and other items can also be found in these threads, E-mail for package price.

Photos can be found along with my sales history at the attached links.

Phil Rudin

tropicalone@bellsouth.net

Seatool Underwater Housing For E-3 - Fourthirdsphoto Forum

INON-Holder II grip Set - Fourthirdsphoto Forum

Athena 200mm Dome Port Set For 7-14 Zoom - Fourthirdsphoto Forum

Athena 50mm Macro Port - Fourthirdsphoto Forum

Does this mean you found a New Love Phil? I swear I am going to just follow you around and pick up your leavings......:D

No, I have been an Olympus DSLR fan since the E-1. I just didn't think the E-5 offered that much of an upgrade so I am exiting the E-3 after several years and two different (Nexus & SeaTool) housings. I have had nothing but good things to say about my SeaTool housing for the E-3. I am waiting to see what comes next.

Phil Rudin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom