Season starting early?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greg D.

Contributor
Reaction score
Got a call this afternoon, will be diving tomorrow. Seems they were doing some construction at a local state park and put their trachoe in the lake. They asked us to help get a line on it to pull it out. All I wanna know is what is it about Lakes that make normal people do unseemingly dumb things :D

Gregoire:
All I wanna know is what is it about Lakes that make normal people do unseemingly dumb things :D
It's the water!
Scotch and water
Whisky and water
Bladder full of water
Brain lacking water

:D

Be safe

Gary D.

Well I got back a while ago, spent most of the morning waiting for the crane to show up, I guess the guy was tryng to get turned around and got his tracks down in the water and panicked and slid further in, then attempts to pul it out only made it slide further in. As far as diving went, we didnt it was still partly out of the water, did get into our drysuits though. got the thing out on the first try no problem for that 140 ton crane.

Greg,

Be safe out there. I sure wish that I was going to be home for this dive. Best wishes to the team.

Dan

Ditto, sure woulda been nice to make a dive in deep lake while we were there!

Back
Top Bottom