SeaSoft drysuits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loosebits

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have any expierence with SeaSoft drysuits? I was considering a 3000 Ti (winter diving in TX lakes).

While I know little about the company, I think it says something that they include so many goodies with the suit (undergarment, hood, suspenders, ankle weights, bag, etc) and don't nickle and dime you to death like some other companies.

Same question over a year later...

Taking my drysuit class in a couple weeks and am looking for a drysuit. Seasoft has a couple different models available, does anyone here have experience with these?

Usually, I go by, you get what you pay for thinking and these are much cheaper than the DUI suits I've been looking at, so I'm a little hesitant.

Thanks,

I have used one, didn't like it. It was a neoprene SeaSoft Ti, but not sure of the model (neoprene seals). The wrist seals leaked, now I only use latex seals. My choice would be DUI or White's. Depends on your budget.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom