Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My suit arrived 10 Sept, dispatched about a week later than anticipated. I didn't have a chance to try it on till now as I was out of town. Fedex bill was $66.41

When does FedEx send this bill? I got mine a week ago and still nothing. Does it come in the mail? Or email?

Got mine by mail too, it was waiting for me by then (~2 weeks after getting the suit)

My suit arrived 10 Sept, dispatched about a week later than anticipated. I didn't have a chance to try it on till now as I was out of town. Fedex bill was $66.41
Looks amazing.

What colour stitching do you have ? And would you recommend a coloured stitiching or just go blank on black ?

how to do you compare the durability of the ultra with dui clx, dui flex extreme?

Not trying to be a smartass, but who are you asking?

I started the thread. My suit is 3 years old now and still looks and works like new. But, I don't have any experience with the CLX or Flex Extreme.

Looks amazing.

What colour stitching do you have ? And would you recommend a coloured stitiching or just go blank on black ?
I did grey, its not super visible unless up close and i like that it matches the reflective strips.

doe the nove have a cave cut?

I think you would just have to ask them. They do not have a specific check box for that on their order page. But, they do have an option to allow extra room for thicker undergarments.

As their suits are made to measure, if you want something that is more snug than their standard cut, I guess you just need to ask them about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom