Seaside Suites Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michaelp68

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I are planning a trip for this January.

We're considering a return to Cozumel (can't go wrong) or the possibility of staying at El Dorado Seaside Suites Resort, which is a bit south of Playa. We have some friends who will be staying there at the time, so we're considering going there instead of back to Cozumel.

My search results turned-up threads that are over a year old regarding Seaside Suites.

Has anyone stayed there recently and gone scuba diving? Is there anything you can tell me about the quality of the diving near the resort, the dive options while staying at the resort and the different operators near the resort?

Our trip will be a 6 day trip. Regardless of where we stay, we definitely plan on one day of cenote diving. I already know who I'll contact about the cenote diving.

But for Seaside Suites, we cannot find much information about scuba diving or recommended operators in that area, though, for the ocean diving days.

I'd appreciate any information. Thanks.

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom