Search glitch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeRDar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Aloha,

For some reason every time I try to search the forums for "VT3", I get 'Sorry, no matches' or whatever the exact wording is. Search works fine for other terms, and there are obviously a lot of posts out there with VT3 in them, as I've found many hunting on my own, and yet the search function can't seem to locate them.

Any ideas? I'm obviously trying to do some research on buying an Oceanic VT3 and this is really frustrating.

Thanks!

Try this link:
[GOOGLE]oceanic vt3 site:scubaboard.com[/GOOGLE]

The internal vBulletin search tool could be better.

Aloha,

For some reason every time I try to search the forums for "VT3", I get 'Sorry, no matches' or whatever the exact wording is. Search works fine for other terms, and there are obviously a lot of posts out there with VT3 in them, as I've found many hunting on my own, and yet the search function can't seem to locate them.

Any ideas? I'm obviously trying to do some research on buying an Oceanic VT3 and this is really frustrating.

Thanks!

Try searching for *VT3* in the advanced search.

It worked for me.

We have a four letter minimum on our internal search to keep the site faster. However, the use of the * is allowed in any search. Try looking for VT3* and see how it works!

We have a four letter minimum on our internal search to keep the site faster.

Ah ha! And the truth shall set you free... or at least get you more info on a dive computer. :D Thanks very much to everyone, they were all helpful.

Incidentally, it might be worth while to post that little tidbit on the advanced search page along with any other rules that might be helpful to folks. If there's too much to list right on the page, maybe a link to a "Search FAQ"?

Thanks again everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom