SeaQuest Raider BC - M/L

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skiutah

Reaction score
SeaQuest Raider BC

I'm an instructor and I have thoroughly loved this BC, but it shrunk on me (LOL). I was hoping to fit back in it, but that hasn't happened yet. It hasn't been used in a while, but it is still in great shape. Slight fading in the straps due to some pool use, but the rest of the material looks great. Come take a look! The image in this ad is a stock image with an integrated alternate air source. It comes with a standard inflator. I'm asking $300 or a reasonable offer.

Features & Benefits

• Tech redefined with comfort!
  • New torso adjusting (TAS) for exact fit.
  • Self-adjusting Lumbar Support system (SLS) conforms to diver's lower lumbar (patented).
  • New adjustable shoulder D-rings.
  • Fully weight integrated BC with new 50 pound double bag, back inflation bladder.
  • Patented integral Weight Holster™ release system, utilizing up to 32 lbs/15 kgs of releasable weight.
  • Sculpted shoulders using the exclusive Sea Quest Pivot Buckle system (patented) provides unsurpassed fit. Extra padding on the shoulder straps for the utmost in comfort.
  • Two tank mounted non-ditch pockets, holding up to 5 pounds (2 kilos) each (removeable for use with twin tank).
  • Fully reinforced LDH plastic harness and thicker foam provide greater comfort.
  • Outer bladder constructed of 1050 Denier Nylon material for increased wear.
  • Over molded carrying handle standard for all sizes, and may be used for BC positioning on tank.
  • Vertical adjustable chest strap to compensate for dlry suit valves.
  • Multiset waistband.
  • Upper right hand shoulder pull dump for even easier and quicker deflating.
  • 2 Lower pull dumps.
  • 6 stainless steel Bent D-rings for attachment points.
  • 2 large zippered pockets with pull cords.
  • Larger shoulder strap adjustment D-rings allow for easier adjusting even when wearing the thickest gloves.
  • 3 sizes: S, M & L.
  • Weight pouch carrying handle and single weight placement system.
  • Easy to uses 2 inch (50mm) wide swivel buckles.
  • Attachment points for instrument retractors & squeeze lock knife.
  • Tank traction pad.
  • Utilizes twin tank bands for the ultimate in tank security.
  • Optional weight module expander kit. (P/N 427061)
  • Optional redundant bladder kit. (P/N 427060)
  • Optional twin tank kit. (P/N 427059)
  • Optional crotch strap kit. (P/N 427038)
  • Comes standard with Powerline Inflator.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom