Seaquest Pro QD with airsource inflator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rayaa3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Used MEDIUM SIZE seaquest pro qd weight integrated bcd, with airsource octo/inflator.

I bought this BCD used, because someone was selling everything they had in a package, and I wanted some of their stuff, but they wouldn't piece it out. It's a size medium, and I'm a solid large person, so it doesn't fit me, otherwise I'de keep it.

The bcd is good working, but used condition. It appearantly was a student BCD in a dive shop in Hawaii. No rips, all the zippers work fine, I inflated the bcd and that worked ok. The weight pockets are present and insert/lock with ease, and pull out with equal ease. You can tell it's used, and it's had a lot of time on a dive boat, but it's still in good shape. Also, on the backplate (where the tank straps on) they have "M" written in white marker, on the plastic - very usual for a dive shop. I'll be sure to show that in the pics. The most wear shows on one of hte surelock integrated weight pocket handles, so I showed a close up on that. It's not in anyway non-functional, but I hate for anyone to recieve something and be surprised at some surface scratched plastic.

$250 takes it, and at that price I'll pay ground shipping in CONUS, and paypal fees.

If you need the inflator quick disconnect hose for attacment to your reg, I'll throw that in for an extra $15.

Don't think my price is right - PM me and make me an offer. If you are local to central oklahoma I can definitely take some $$ off for paying cash and not having to ship.

this is what aqualung says the medium fits:

Height Weight Waist Range Over the Shoulder Lift in lbs

5'7-5'10 150-165 33-41 39-45 32

I don't think there is anything wrong at all with the bcd. I am told the inflator was serviced last May. However, anytime you buy something used, you should always have your LDS or authorized technician do a service on it, and make sure there are no surprises in the water.

Attachments

• fullbcd.jpg
    fullbcd.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 73
  • airsource-top.jpg
    airsource-top.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 64
  • airsource-bottom.jpg
    airsource-bottom.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 69
  • surelock-integrated.jpg
    surelock-integrated.jpg