Seaquest Dimension D3 BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

knotsofast

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Have for sale this excellent condition and gently if rarely used Seaquest D3 bouyancy compensator, this is the one that started the wing or back inflation style BC's, as this design was not yet patented. (tag says patent pending) The BC is a size large but fits more like a medium, was mostly used on beach dives in local tropical waters because it is such low profile. Great beginner, youth or womens BC if your looking for a back inflation type of BC.

Attachments

• MVC-022S.JPG
    MVC-022S.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 224
  • MVC-021S.JPG
    MVC-021S.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 212
Have for sale this excellent condition and gently if rarely used Seaquest D3 bouyancy compensator, this is the one that started the wing or back inflation style BC's, as this design was not yet patented. (tag says patent pending) The BC is a size large but fits more like a medium, was mostly used on beach dives in local tropical waters because it is such low profile. Great beginner, youth or womens BC if your looking for a back inflation type of BC.

Can you please give me a quote on your BCD. Thanx

I figure you are asking about the price since I forgot to include it, $150. Excellent very low profile back inflation BC for tropical or recreational diving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom