Seaquest Black Diamond size Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esbuff

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Putting some feelers out on my Seaquest Black Diamond BCD. Thinking about selling this gem and Wanted to see what the interest was. Great to excellent condition I have used it on about 17 dives and have no complaints. This is the model with the four dump valves, surelock integrated weights, expandable pocket, steel D-rings, etc....if you are a diver you know this BCD. Bladder is perfect with no leaks. Holds air great, no scuffs, rips, or tears in the harness or bladder. Inflater works perfectly

$300 obro shipped with ins in conus only

Also listing a set of Apeks XTX200/XTX40 DiIN regs if you are interested. Look in the reg section here on ScubaBoard

Scott
Columbia, SC

---------- Post added ----------

Open to trades...like the Hollis HD100, apeks wtx, halcyon infinity, etc

Attachments

• IMG_2556.jpg
    IMG_2556.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_2557.jpg
    IMG_2557.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2558.jpg
    IMG_2558.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2559.jpg
    IMG_2559.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2560.jpg
    IMG_2560.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Worth every Penny and should have no trouble selling it!

Putting some feelers out on my Seaquest Black Diamond BCD. Thinking about selling this gem and Wanted to see what the interest was. Great to excellent condition I have used it on about 17 dives and have no complaints. This is the model with the four dump valves, surelock integrated weights, expandable pocket, steel D-rings, etc....if you are a diver you know this BCD. Bladder is perfect with no leaks. Holds air great, no scuffs, rips, or tears in the harness or bladder. Inflater works perfectly

$300 obro shipped with ins in conus only

Also listing a set of Apeks XTX200/XTX40 DiIN regs if you are interested. Look in the reg section here on ScubaBoard

Scott
Columbia, SC

---------- Post added ----------

Open to trades...like the Hollis HD100, apeks wtx, halcyon infinity, etc

Sold.....tks SCUBABOARD and Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom